So a few years ago I picked up a couple of these King Tiger models for an absolute song. So I haven’t taken any pictures of the build as I didn’t know I would be blogging when I started it, but now it’s finished there are a few below. I did enjoy this build. A lot of complex parts, individual tracks which were a new thing for me. To be honest it is a very nice looking tank. I have gone for a distressed winter camo look with this one. The first time I really used an airbrush, I started to learn about the effects of air pressure and paint thinning. Also played around with some weathering. Only had to deal with a couple of pieces of photo-etch, which were grills for the engine. In the end, I went for a winter finish. Here are the results, let me know what you think.